In support of local registered charities and good causes, Barnaby’s operates a very active Charity Awareness Scheme (CAS). In most cases, we have featured a nominated charity in Barnaby’s on a Saturday morning, then donate 50% of the days takings to that nominated charity. Many of our most recent beneficiaries are listed here. To receive support from Barnaby’s CAS, your nominated charity has to:
- have a connection with the village of Swanmore
- be nominated at least 4 weeks before the chosen date
- be approved by the Barnaby’s Business Team (BBT)
- have a bank account in the charity’s name
- not be serving teas/coffees elsewhere in the building on the same day
To receive the support of Barnaby’s CAS, please complete the form below. The BBT may then ask you for any additional information before advising if your CAS request has been approved or rejected.