As the guidelines for businesses like Barnaby’s tighten up, we want to be clear about the rules that apply to those enjoying our outdoor seating area. This will allow us to continue to provide the service you enjoy:
- Barnaby’s now has 1 table that seats 6 customers, and 4 tables that seat 4 customers. Please wait until one of our volunteers can seat you at a table suited to your size of group
- It is not possible to reserve a table
- If a table is not available for your size of group, please do not move our tables or chairs
- Once seated, do not move to a different table from the one at which you were originally seated
- You can remove your mask when you sit down. Put it back on again when you get up, and ensure you are socially distanced when you do so
Most importantly, please respect the requests of our volunteers, particularly if a table is not immediately available for your size of group. With your help, we’ll be able to continue giving you the service we know you want.